1) Correspondence: All communications should be addressed to Sarah Farr, Cwmdu Campsite, Cwmdu, Crickhowell, Powys. NP8 1RU. 01873 811085 or email
2) Season: 1st April to October 31st
N.B. From 1st November 2017 to 30th March 2018 the site is closed. Storage only.
3) Seasonal placement of caravans – Please contact the site wardens. When the site is open please telephone them on 01874 730741 ( Additional terms apply.)
4) Liability & Insurance: All motor vehicles brought onto the park by licensees, or visitors, must carry appropriate insurance.
5) Vehicles: All vehicles must be driven by fully qualified persons with great care so as to avoid causing nuisance or annoyance to others and must be kept to the roads and parking places. Vehicles may be parked along side caravans.
6) Speed Limit: There is a strict 5mph speed limit!
7) Dogs: Dogs must not be left in cars or caravans unattended for any length of time. Dogs must be kept on leads (not more than two metres in length) at all times and must be exercised away from the park. Dogs must not foul the site. Please use the “dog bins” located on site.
8) Sanitation & Water:
A) Waste water must be deposited in the dedicated drain adjacent to the Dishwashing facilities.
B) On no account must waste water be allowed to foul the grass. Containers must be provided.
C) All waste to be deposited in the specified wheely bins adjacent to the wash-house
9) Young Children: Parents must not leave children unattended on the site. Children under the age of 5 must be supervised in the toilet block.
10) Fire Precautions: Visitors must make themselves aware of the location of fire extinguishers. There will be no open fires at any time, either on the ground, or in “fire bins”. Barbeques must be made off the ground but not upon campsite benches/furniture. Ashes from barbeques must be completely cold before being disposed of in the wheely bins.
11) Trading: No trading is permitted by persons on the park. The introduction of any outside trading interests is strictly forbidden.
12) Refunds: Should an owner decide to remove their caravan, tent or mobile home from the park during the agreed period of their booking, no refund will be made.
13) Noise: Radio, television, musical instruments, dogs …noise must be controlled at all times so that it does not disturb other visitors peaceful stay.
Silence should be observed between 10.00 pm and 8.00 a.m.
14) Hot Water: Hot water must not be carried away from the sinks in the toilet block. This water is intended for personal washing only. Hot water is available free of charge at the dish washing area..
15) Electricity: This must be paid for at the time of booking (as part of your Paypal deposit or when you arrive on site; £4.00 per night).
16) Liability: Vehicles and caravans are admitted to the park on the condition that the management shall not be liable for the loss or damage to:
A) Any vehicle, caravan or awning.
B) Anything in or about any vehicle/caravan/awning (however such loss or damage is caused)
The management accepts no responsibility for any injury or damage sustained by any guest on the site, however caused.
A) The management reserves the right to terminate permission to place a caravan on the site at any time, as there is absolute discretion without stating any reason, but in this event a proportionate refund of the site fee will be made.
B) All caravans must be of a proprietary make approved by the national caravan camp council and must be in good repair.
C) The space under the caravan must be kept free from rubbish.
18) Winter Storage: The site will close on 31st October, to re-open on Maunday Thursday. Caravan owners may avail themselves of winter storage. Awnings must be removed during this closed period. Vans may need to be moved. To this end please ensure that spare keys are left with the site owner/wardens and make sure that all contents are safely stowed.
Entry onto the site and keeping of any caravan/vehicle /tent on the site denotes full acceptance of these terms.