We are always seeking to make improvements to campsite facilities. Last season we built a brand new ladies’ toilet and shower block with disabled facilities and baby changing unit.
We have also improved and extended our dishwashing facilities, created new hard standing pitches, redecorated our campsite shop and invested in a log cabin which can be booked now.
This winter we updated our gents facilities so they are looking clean, fresh and revamped ready for the 2018 season ahead.
There is provision for 12 hard-standing touring pitches (grass and gravel)requiring electric hook-ups and around another 30 hook-up points available for overnight connection.
It is preferable for those requiring electricity to book in advance during the height of the season to avoid disappointment. Please tel. or email to check availability. A £20 deposit will confirm the booking. This may be paid on-line or by cheque – SEE TARIFFS PAGE
Wifi available free of charge throughout the site.
Dogs are welcome. However, we ask that they are kept on a lead and under strict control at all times.
Our facilities include:
- Four WCs in the female section facilities, four in the mens’. Four sinks in the ladies section with additional surface space and mirrors, 6 sinks in the male section.
- Hot water showers free of charge: 2 in the male toilet block, 2 more adjacent to the laundry room, and four in the female section.
- Equipped with hand dryers and points for shavers, etc.
- Washing up sinks are provided with free hot water supply.
- Very small shop stocking basic food items, maps, tourist leaflets, etc
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble drier (keys can be requested in reception during open hours).
- Ice packs frozen (free-of-charge).
- Wifi available free of charge